With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Visit Pärnu we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia established for our field of activity, we keep up to date with the information and help visitors to comply with the virus prevention rules on site.
Well-being of our guests and Ammende family members is our top priority. Our safety measures:
- We follow the requirements and recommendations of the Health Board so that everyone stays healthy.
- All Ammende family members are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work.
- Luckily we have a plenty of space in our halls to keep the distance. Private halls are available as well.
- There are no special regulations for your stay in a hotel.
- There are no special regulations for your restaurant visit.
- There are enough disinfectants, they are available in places visible to everyone in public halls and guest rooms too.
- Please postpone your visit if you are ill. In case of illness, everything can be postponed nicely even with prepayments. We will find the best solution together.
- The indoor ventilation system was installed on 2020 and is working properly.
- Frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
Our house is small and private, we care about each other and we smile even through the mask. A smile helps you stay healthy!