We use security cameras in Ammende Hotell OÜ for the protection of persons (i.e customers, employees and visitors), ensuring safety and for ascertaining whether internal procedure rules are complied with.
The security cameras have been installed so that the entrances, hallways, common areas and parking lot are in the surveillance area. Resulting therefrom the clients and other visitors staying in the aforesaid areas also remain in the surveillance area and on the video recordings. The main conditions for the use of video cameras are described as follows:
- Legal basis for the use of cameras – legitimate interest
- Short description of the surveillance system – digital without audio recording capacity.
- Whom the recording may be forwarded – [Police and Border Guard Board, others only with a court judgment]
- The receptionists have access to the surveillance system and the CEO has access to the recordings.
- How long the recordings are preserved – the recordings are preserved for 1 month after which the video system starts to re-record automatically. In case of a security incident the recording relating to the incident is preserved after the incident has been solved.
- Time of surveillance –24 h
- Type of surveillance – live with recording and reviewing
- What is done to protect the data collected with the surveillance system – recordings are located in virtual server accessed only by the CEO with personal user data and passwords
- How a person can inspect the data collected thereon – in order to inspect the data collected on a person please submit a written request to the CEO accompanied with a reason. Upon the inspection of data you must consider that we only preserve the recordings for 1 month and also the fact that in order to protect the rights and interests of other persons on the recordings we must make them unidentifiable and therefore the inspection cannot be enabled immediately.