Lots of space and air. These are the keywords that truly describe all our Master´s Floor Spacious and Elegant rooms. However, all the rooms - that once used to belong to the children of the Ammende family - look and feel a bit different.
Let’s start with the Mahogany, a room that has gotten its name from the mahogany-coloured furniture. Some of that furniture is antique, some of it modern. The seating set, however, has been made by local masters and it was based on a sketch drawn on a handkerchief by the architect in charge of the renovation works 20 years ago.
Then we have the Blue or room number 3, and the Yellow or room number 5. We recommend the first one to those guests who prefer a more restrained atmosphere. The Yellow room charms you with a bright verandah, a luxury no other room can boast of.
- Room sizes: 40-55 m²
- Balcony in Mahogany
- Sofa bed in Blue and Yellow
- Verandah in Yellow
- Walk-in shower
- Small security safe
- Coffee machine
- A la carte breakfast
Useful to know
- Check-in starts at 14.00 and check-out ends at 12.00.
- A later check-out, as always, is subject to availability and comes with an extra charge.
- Villa Ammende’s guests can park their vehicle for free in our secure car park with CCTV on the premises.
- You can store your luggage with us on the day of arrival or departure.
- Pets are not allowed but we have made exceptions based on a situation or a pet. We are flexible in the restaurant, especially on the terrace in summertime.
- Read more about the conditions.
View other rooms
Master´s Floor Sumptuous with Sauna – Ammende
Master´s Floor Sumptuous with Sauna – Hermann
Sky Parlor Sumptuous with Sauna
Most special layout
Sky Parlor Spacious and Colourful
Each one is unique
Sky Parlor Petite and Cozy
Each one is cozy on its own way
Garden Villa Spacious and Bright
Garden Villa Private and Cozy
The most cozy