Feeling more like a homely apartment than a hotel room, the Hermann room stands second in line when it comes to size. This room used to be Mr. Ammende’s study and it is still perfectly fit for focusing on work.
Master´s Floor Sumptuous with Sauna – Hermann comes with a separate entry, a living room with an antique fireplace and a folding sofa for the kids, a bedroom with a four-poster bed, and a spacious bathroom with a sauna.
The room also boasts of a gorgeous grandfather’s clock which has been stopped to keep our guests sleeping deep through the night. All the non-ticking clocks in our villa are always pointing to six o’clock. Why? That is the best time for an evening cocktail. With tongue in cheek, we also say this room has a sea view. In winter, when the trees have lost their leaves, one can indeed see the sea behind them.
- Room size: 75 m²
- Separate living
- Sofa bed
- Walk-in shower
- Small security safe
- Coffee machine
- A la carte breakfast
Useful to know
- Check-in starts at 14.00 and check-out ends at 12.00.
- A later check-out, as always, is subject to availability and comes with an extra charge.
- Villa Ammende’s guests can park their vehicle for free in our secure car park with CCTV on the premises.
- You can store your luggage with us on the day of arrival or departure.
- Pets are not allowed but we have made exceptions based on a situation or a pet. We are flexible in the restaurant, especially on the terrace in summertime.
- Read more about the conditions.
View other rooms
Master´s Floor Sumptuous with Sauna – Ammende
Master´s Floor Spacious and Elegant
The most classic of rooms
Sky Parlor Sumptuous with Sauna
Most special layout
Sky Parlor Spacious and Colourful
Each one is unique
Sky Parlor Petite and Cozy
Each one is cozy on its own way
Garden Villa Spacious and Bright
Garden Villa Private and Cozy
The most cozy