Feeling more like a homely apartment than a hotel room, the Hermann suite stands second in line when it comes to size. This room used to be Mr. Ammende’s study and it is still perfectly fit for focusing on work.
Hermann suite comes with a separate entry, a living room with an antique fireplace and a folding sofa for the kids, a bedroom with a four-poster bed, and a spacious bathroom with a sauna.
The suite also boasts of a gorgeous grandfather’s clock which has been stopped to keep our guests sleeping deep through the night. All the non-ticking clocks in our villa are always pointing to six o’clock. Why? That is the best time for an evening cocktail. With tongue in cheek, we also call this suite a room with the sea view. In winter, when the trees have lost their leaves, one can indeed see the sea behind them.
- Room size: 75 m²
- Separate living room
- Walk-in shower
- Telephone, ISDN line
- Small security safe
- A la carte breakfast
Useful to know
- Check-in starts at 14.00 and check-out ends at 12.00.
- A later check-out, as always, is subject to availability and comes with an extra charge.
- Villa Ammende’s guests can park their vehicle for free in our secure car park with CCTV on the premises.
- You can store your luggage with us on the day of arrival or departure.
- Pets are not allowed but we have made exceptions based on a situation or a pet. We are flexible in the restaurant, especially on the terrace in summertime.
- Read more about the conditions.