Ammende suite is the most dashing room in the entire villa, a perfect place to enjoy a coffee on a balcony on a summer morning or a firelit dinner on a winter evening. The former bedroom of Mr. and Mrs. Ammende is also rendered special by the fact that its walls are one of the rare surfaces that still hold some of the original art nouveau patterns.
The suite is nearly 100 square meters in size and boasts of a separate bedroom and a spacious living room with an antique, properly functional fireplace, a bathroom with a bath, a walk-in shower and a sauna, and a large balcony. Sunny mornings and warm summer evenings make it a perfect place for enjoying a delicious meal. And we know of no better seats for enjoying a garden concert!
Ammende suite has also not forgotten work. The living room holds a large table that easily fits six people for a dinner or a meeting, and a separate desk for those moments when more serious focus is required.
- 102 m²
- A la carte breakfast
- Separate living room
- Telephone, ISDN line
- Small security safe
Useful to know
- Check-in starts at 14.00 and check-out ends at 12.00.
- A later check-out, as always, is subject to availability and comes with an extra charge.
- Villa Ammende’s guests can park their vehicle for free in our secure car park with CCTV on the premises.
- You can store your luggage with us on the day of arrival or departure.
- Pets are not allowed but we have made exceptions based on a situation or a pet. We are flexible in the restaurant, especially on the terrace in summertime.
- Read more about the conditions.